OTPRMS stands for Online Teacher-Pupil Registration Management System, where student can register and get the benefit of NCTE services such as getting your certificate. In this article we will know how to register as OTPRMS, how to login and how to get OTPRMS certificate.
NCTE act as a Statutory Body to keep a check on Teacher Education. Any Teacher Education Institute in India must be recognized by the NCTE.
- Registration For OTPRMS at NCTE
- Login OTPRMS NCTE
- Payment for OTPRMS NCTE
- How to download NCTE OTPRMS certificate from Digi Locker?
- Frequently Asked questions about OTPRMS NCTE
- What is NCTE ?
- What is the Full form of OTPRMS?
- What is NCTE Course?
- Is IGNOU NCTE approved?
- How to download OTPRMS Certificate?
- How do I apply for NCTE teacher education program?
Registration For OTPRMS at NCTE
Registration at NCTE OTPRMS is easy but needs attention while applying for NCTE OTPRMS Certificate. You can follow below steps to register yourself for OTPRMS online.
1) Visit the official site of NCTE – OTPRMS
2) Click on register Now button to register yourself.
3) Enter your Name, Mobile No, DOB and Gmail.
4) Enter the security captcha given and click on Register Button.
5) Now you will receive OTP at your Gmail account, enter the OTP and proceed further.
Now you need to fill your personal details and some documents for the final registration.
- Personal Details
- Contact information
- Teacher education profile
- Marksheet of the Graduation
- Other education/ professional qualification
- 12th/ Equivalent
- Post Graduation
- Upload Photo and Signature
Finally click on Submit Application button to submit your filled form. You can print you application form by clicking on print button for future reference. After filling the form you will get your id and password to login.
Login OTPRMS NCTE
Now you need to sign in with your Id and password which you get at the time of registration. Follow below process to login at OTPRMS NCTE.
1) Visit the official Site – OTPRMS NCTE
2) Click On Login button
3) Enter your id password, fill the captcha and click on Login.
4) if you have lost your password, click on forget password and you will get new password.\
5) After login, you can see you form application status.
6) You can update your profile, see your qualification.
7) You can download your verified certificate by clicking on that.
Payment for OTPRMS NCTE
You have to pay 200 Indian rupees as registration fess. You can follow below steps to pay your fee.
1) After logging in to your account, click on Payment option
2) You will be redirected to Payment window.
3) You can select Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking to pay your fees.
4) After successful transaction of fees, your application status will be Changed from Pending to Verified.
How to download NCTE OTPRMS certificate from Digi Locker?
Now comes the most important step of downloading your OTPRMS certificate. Follow below steps to download your OTPRMS certificate.
The Education Ministry on March 14 said Online Teacher Pupil Registration Management System (OTPRMS) Certificates will be available through Digi Locker. The ministry said this has been done to “ensure hassle free access”. The certificates can be traced on the website of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
We have already discussed, how to get your OTPRMS certificate from NCTE Website, now we will see, how to download OTPRMS Certificate from Digi Locker.
1) Open Digi Locker Mobile App or visit Digi Locker Website
2) Click on Browse documents button.
3) Search for NCTE and select NCTE from search results
4) Now Enter your Registration or any other number to get your certificate.
5) Once you get your certificate, you can download it to your device.
Frequently Asked questions about OTPRMS NCTE
What is NCTE ?
Purpose of NCTE: NCTE act as a Statutory Body to keep a check on Teacher Education. Any Teacher Education Institute in India must be recognized by the NCTE. Also, NCTE keeps records of all the candidates who have completed any of the Teaching Education Courses
What is the Full form of OTPRMS?
OTPRMS stands for Online Teacher-Pupil Registration Management System.
What is NCTE Course?
The mandate given to the NCTE is very broad and covers the whole gamut of teacher education programmes including research and training of persons for equipping them to teach at pre-primary, primary, secondary and senior secondary stages in schools.
Is IGNOU NCTE approved?
How to download OTPRMS Certificate?
How do I apply for NCTE teacher education program?
STEP 1- Registration. There are certain registration steps candidate need to follow.
STEP 2- Filling up of Application Form. .
STEP 3- Uploading Documents. .
STEP 4- Payment of Application Fee.
|NCTE Official Site||Ncte.gov.in|
|OTPRMS Registration||Register Now|
|Digi Locker Mobile App||Click Here|
|Digi Locker Site||Digilocker.gov.in|