HPAPPP stands for Himachal Pradesh Agriculture Produce Procurement Portal where farmer can register themselves and registered farmer can login their accounts using MTPIN and Password. Here we will discuss about HPAPPP New Farmer Registration process, how to login into accounts.
Himachal Pradesh Agriculture Produce Procurement Portal
HP Agriculture Produce Procurement Portal is to enable farmers of the State to sell their produce (as per Season, Paddy in Kharif and Wheat in Rabi) as per Minimum Support Price (MSP). The system enables online registration of farmers by linking their digitized land records, receive produce in designated markets and make payments to farmers through online mode.
This portal is for procurement of agricultural produce of farmers of Himachal Pradesh. The farmers can self register on this portal using their mobile number authentication. The farmers will link their land details from Land Records data available online, after OTP based authentication. The general instructions may be referred here before registration.
HPAPPP New Farmer Registration
HPAPPP New Farmer Registration process is very simple and less time consuming. You only need your mobile number for registration. Follow below process of new farmer registration.
1) Visit the official Portal of HPAPPP
2) On the menu section, Click on New Farmer Registration button.
3) Enter your mobile number only. Farmer registration is depending on mobile. On one mobile number only one registration is possible.
4) Mobile Number of Farmer is to be used as Login Id. An OTP will be sent every time for verification on this Mobile Number.
5) Bank details must be filled with care as State Govt/FCI will transfer amount of sale electronically
6) After filling the form, a print-out should be taken by the Farmer for record purpose
Once the farmer registration is approved, the Farmer will be able to book a slot(date) in the Mandi(s) setup by Department / FCI for Sale of grain. This button will become active after a particular date for approved farmers.
Watch Video for Registration of New Farmer
Login Registered Farmer
Once you have done your registration, you need to login into your account to get HPAPPP Facilities and other services. Login process is explained below:-
1) After Registration process, you can click Login Button
2) Enter your Mobile Number and PIN Number
3) Enter security captcha and Click on Login Button
4) If you forget your PIN, Click on Forget PIN button to reset your PIN.
Farmer can check whether Toke is available for selling their crops ate centers. To Check token availability , click on Token Availability Button in Menu section. Select your Mandi from the Given option.
- Green Color shows available slots for that date.
- Red Color denotes no slots available for that date at selected procurement center.
|Service||Minimum Support Price (MSP) Procurement|
|Farmer Helpline Number||1967|