National Scholarships Portal(N S P): N S P is the online portal for student to apply for various Scholarships of various states colleges and schools under central government.
N S P Registration Online
Portal offers many services like registration of new applicant, applying for Scholarships, application receipt, processing, sanction and distribution of various scholarships.
Aim of N S P(National Scholarships Portal)
1) to ensure timely distribution of scholarship to students.
2) Provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments.
3) Creating database of applications to avoid duplication in scholarship registration.
4) To provide All scholarships information available under one umbrella.
New User Registration Process at N S P
Students applying for the first time, need to register first at N S P. Interested applicants can register themselves by providing Authentic and accurate information.
To register yourself at N S P, just follow below steps:-
1) Visit official portal of N S P. – scholorship.gov.in
2) At home page, click on New Registeration in upper most part of window.
3) Keep the following documents with you at the time of registration.
- Education documents of student
- Student bank account and IFSC code.
- Adhar Number of the Student
- Domicile of student
4) Check the boxes and Click on Continue button.
5) Enter all the details given carefully.
6) Enter the captcha code, click on register button to register yourself.
After sucessful registration at the Portal, Default I’d and password will be sent to your mobile number which will be used later while login. In case, you didn’t receive the password, click on forgot password to reset your password.
How to login at N S P?
After registration to apply for Particular Scholarships, student need to login to, your account.
Follow below steps to login:-
1) Visit Official Portal, :- scholarship.gov.in
2) Click On Login to apply button.
3) Login using provided I’d and password at the time of registration.
4) Fill the security code and click on Login button.
How to apply for Renewal of scholarship ?
If you want to renew your scholarship then you don’t need for fresh application or registration. Follow below steps to renew your application form.
1) Click on Login button at the Home Page of Portal.
2) Now select , Apply for renewal button
3) Use same id and password which you used last year.
4) Enter given security code and click on Login button.
Search for Institute, school and ITI
You can search your institute, school, college or ITI at national scholarship portal. You can search your desired institute address or Code.
Follow below steps to search for new institute:-
1) Click on Search Institute/college/iti option.
2) Now you can search by Code or Name of the institute.
3) Fill up all the details and click on search button.
Edit application Form
The applicant can edit the draft/incomplete information as many times as he/she wants, until doing ‘Finally Submit’ the online application. To edit the application , the applicant has to go to the option “Student login”, enter the
Application Id and then click on submit ‘login’ button.
How to modify Online application details after final submission?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer) where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE.
Once any application is marked defective, it is once again made available in the applicant’s login in editable mode. Applicant can edit / modify the information, except Registration Details, and can re submit
FAQs about N S P Registration
Can an applicant edit his registration details?
No, an applicant can’t edit his/her registration details. However, before final submission of the application, he/she can withdraw the registration and apply for a fresh registration.
What are the mandatory documents that are needed to be uploaded on Portal while applying for Scholarship?
i. Caste/Community certificate as per scheme requirement
ii. Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
iii. Disability certificate as per the scheme requirement
iv. Single girl child certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government as per the scheme requirement
v. Scanned copy of Bank Passbook reflecting Bank Account number and IFSC details only in case not opted for Aadhar Based payment (for Pre-Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details).
vi. Residential/Domicile Certificate.
What should the applicant do, if applicant does not find his/her course getting displayed?
The applicant should Contact his/her institute to add it to their profile. The State Nodal Officer can co-ordinate with the institute for further assistance.
How to check the status of student’s application?
The Student can check the status of Online Application by login into the NSP account and “Check your Status”.
Contact details of N S P
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems:-
Phone Number:– 0120 – 6619540
E Mail – [email protected]