Andhra Pradesh e challan: In India, every sector is affected with social evil, corruption. Especially in public transport case, corruption is at it’s peak. In order to minimize corruption in public transport, Andra Pradesh Government has launched online portal( apechallan.org) and mobile app, so that people can check thier challan status and pay challan online.
- AP E Challan, pay Challan Online
- Benefits of E-Challan?
- Andhra Pradesh Police E-Challan
- How to Pay E-Challan from AP E-Challan?
- How To Pay AP E-Challan Online At Paytm
- Districts list where AP e Challan Service is available
- Register Complaint for the wrong Challan at AP E-Challan
- AP e Challan Mobile app
- Andhra Pradesh e challan contact and helpline number
- Frequently asked questions about ap e challan
- What is the time limit for paying the E-Challan once it is issued?
- What if you pay e challan late?
- What is you don’t pay e challan?
- What are the possible ways one can get challan issued?
AP E Challan, pay Challan Online
In this article we will first see benefits of E-challan, how to check challan status and pay money online. So keep reading this article till end to get your doubts clear.
Benefits of E-Challan?
1) Transparency in money paid to the government for challan.
2) People can easily check thier Challan status regularly.
3) Fast, secure and hassle free platform to pay challan money.
4) Reduces corruption to maximum level.
5) Traffic rules can be follow strictly.
Andhra Pradesh Police E-Challan
As other states of India, Andhra Pradesh transport ministry has also launched online portal and mobile app to collect Challan issued to people for violating rules. Andhra Pradesh People can now directly pay challan online from their home through portal or mobile app.
People are free to use any other payment method like UPI payment through Phonepe, paytm or Google Pay.
This initiative of Andhra Pradesh government has proved to be very effective as it has lowered the corruption in public transport system to some extent.
Also, people follow traffic rules very strictly.
E-challan system has helped not only state government but people also. Now, paying Challan money is very easy and less time and resources consuming as earlier method of paying challan manually.
|Portal Name||AP E Challan|
|Work||E Challan and Complaints|
|Android App||AP E Challan|
How to Pay E-Challan from AP E-Challan?
Paying Challan using AP E-Challan is very easy and one waye process. To pay your Challan Online, follow below steps.
1) Visit official website of AP E-Challan
2) Enter your vehicle number, in box given on home page.
3) Enter the security code given
4) Press ‘Search Button, to check your Challan status.
5) if there is any pending challan issued to vehicle, it will be shown here.
6) Now pay the given challan money using one of the payment method given there.(Paytm, Phonepe, UPI or wallet.)
In this way you can pay your challan online from your home. You can check your challan status regularly to reduce the risk of future complications.
But E-Challan service is avilable for only below districts of Andra Pradesh.
How To Pay AP E-Challan Online At Paytm
1.Go to AP E-challan page on Paytm
2. Enter your Challan Number/ RC Number/ Driving License Number
3. Click On Proceed
4. Enter your challan amount
5. Select the mode of payment, i.e., Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet or UPI (it is only available on Paytm app)
6. Proceed with the payment and you are done with it
Districts list where AP e Challan Service is available
Facility of paying challan is available for the following cities of Andra Pradesh:-
|East Godavari||Guntur Urban|
Register Complaint for the wrong Challan at AP E-Challan
AP E-Challan portal also provide people to register official complaint against thier wrong traffic challan, fake number plate and payment related issues.
Follow below steps to register complaint against wrong challan, fake number plate and payment related issues.
1) Visit the official portal of AP E-Challan.
2) Click on Complaint button in top right corner of window.
3) Now a form like structure will open before you.
4) Select the type of Complaint you want to register- wrong challan, fake number plate or payment issues.
5) Enter your vehicle number, name, mobile number and E-mail.
6) Click on ‘Submit’ button to register complaint.
Higher authorities will look carefully into the matter and provide you with valid solution.
AP e Challan Mobile app
Along with online portal, Andhra Pradesh Government has also launched official app to get your challan pay online or to register a complaint.
|App for IOS App Store||Click Here|
|App for Android Play Store||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh e challan contact and helpline number
People faces different types of problem while paying challan online. So Andhra Pradesh Government has provide the facility of immediate contacting authorities for any help.
E-mail – email@example.com
Phone number – +91 9182012158
WhatsApp Number – +91 8341996204
Frequently asked questions about ap e challan
What is the time limit for paying the E-Challan once it is issued?
Ans. You can pay your e challan with 15 days after it was issued.
What if you pay e challan late?
If you fail to pay your e-challan in 15 days then you will have to pay a late fee, the penalty amount differs from one state to another.
What is you don’t pay e challan?
In case, if you do not pay your challan for a longer time then you can face strict punishments.
What are the possible ways one can get challan issued?
1. Lack of documents
3. Breaking road marking rules
4. Improper display of number plate
5. Improper use of vehicle lights
6. Over speeding/overtaking
7. Disobeying traffic signals
|Official Website||AP E Challan|