UPSSSC Lower mains Admit card has been released for the main exam to be held on 21 October 2021. The advertisement number of this lower main examination is 03-Exam/2019 in which a total of 672 different posts Asst. Chakbandi Adhikari, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Forest Inspector, District Information Officer, Executive Officer, Rajasva Nirikshak RI.
The Candidates who registered for the main Exam of UPSSSC Lower Exam, must Download there admit card from the Official Website of the Commission http://upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Lower Mains Admit Card 2019 Download
Commission has Released the admit card for the UPSSSC Lower Mains on 16/10/2021. All the candidates who had registered in this exam and qualified the prelim exam can download the main exam admit card. the Direct Link to Download the Admit card is given on www.saconindia.org
How To Download UPSSSC Admit Card
Now we will tell you that how can you download your admit card online at home. this is very easy to download the admit card, you can do it your self by following these steps –
- Login your self with your ID and Password provided you at the time of registration.
- Now, click on the tab Admit Card.
- You will be able to look your admit card online.
- Now click on print Button to print your admit card.
- Print your admit card on A4 size paper.
- Print all the instructions along to know the terms and conditions about the exam center.
- Read All the instructions carefully to avoid frisking in the exam.
Link To Download Your Admit Card – http://upsssc.gov.in/Online_App/AdmitCard.aspx?ID=MAIN
Link To Know Your Registration Number – http://upsssc.gov.in/Online_App/SearchRefNo.aspx
- To download the admit card of UPSSSC Lower Main Exam which is proposed on 21st October 2021, candidates will need 03 details:
- Application Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Candidate Gender (Male / Female)
- If your admit card is not coming out then please check your application status. Candidates who do not have the UPSSSC application number available can search for their application number by clicking on the link containing Know Your Registration Number.
Important Dates About the Exam
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
|Mains Exam Date
For More Updates About the Exams, visit www.saconindia.org