Railway Recruitment Cell RRC North Central Region NCR Prayagraj has released its new recruitment Act Apprentice 02/2021 which is online application form for various types of Act Trade Apprentice posts of Under Various Division Prayagraj, Jhansi & Agra.
in this Article About the NCR RRC Recruitment 2021, we will discus Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus and other related information which is useful to the candidates.
RRC Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Railway Recruitment Cell invited the Application Forms for the various Posts Of Apprentice in the Various Divisions. there is 1664 total Posts. now we will look the important Details to fill the Application Form Online for these posts.
|Last Date for Apply Online||01/12/2021|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||01/12/2021|
|General / OBC / EWS||100|
|SC / ST||00|
|All Category Female||00|
- Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria For RRC Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021
the Cell Demanded the qualification for the 1664 Posts is –
- Class 10 High School Exam With Minimum 50% Marks
- ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
AGE LIMIT – (As On 01/12/2021)
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Trade wise Posts Details (Mechanical Department)
Total Posts in Mechanical Department are 364.
Division Wise Post Details
Prayagraj Division – 339 Posts (Electrical Department)
Tech. Armature Winder
Jhansi Division – 480 Posts
Jhansi Division (Work Shop) – 185 Posts
Agra Division – 296 Posts
Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
Mechanic Cum Operator Electronics Communication
Health Sanitary Inspector
Multimedia & Web Page Designer
How to Apply Online For RRC 2021
This is quiet easy to fill Application Form Online. If you are new to the site, you can follow these steps to register Your Application Form Online.
to Register Yourself visit https://www.rrcpryj.org
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Jobs Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Are Required to Pay the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete the Form.
- take out the print out of your Application Form.
- Keep safe the same for the future references.
Some Important Information About the RRC
|Divisions||Prayagraj, Jhansi & Agra|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/12/2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
For Syllabus, Exam Pattern and the Model Papers visit www.saconindia.org