UPPCL Camp Assistant: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Camp Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can fill the application form. Read the notification below and apply from below links.
UPPCL Camp Assistant Grade 3 Apply Online
Here we will discuss about the registration process, how to apply for UPPCL Camp Assistant, eligibility, criteria, mode of examination, documents uploads and other important details. So keep reading this article till end.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Camp Assistant ?
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 Months). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature.
Follow below process to apply online for UPPCL Camp Assistant
First candidates have to register themselves for this post to begin with Online Application.
Step 1: Registration
1) Visit the official site of UPPCL
2) The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking “I agree” check box given below and press the “Start” button.
3) Sign-up by Candidate Name, Mother name, DOB, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
4) On completion of Step-I candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered email ID & Mobile No.
STEP-II :Filling-up of Application
1) Click on the Login Button on the portal.
2) select his category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details.
3) Upload your scanned Photo and Signature
4) Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to SBI MOPS gateway to deposit the fee
5) Submit your Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS and through SBI Challan.
How to Upload Signature and Photograph?
1) Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on light background (not older than 03 Months).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 30kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
After uploading Photograph, Signature and related document, click on “Pre-View” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on “Submit ” tab.
Important dates for UPPCL Camp Assistant
Below are the important dates for the UPPCL Camp Assistant.
|Date of Submitting the Application Form Online||13.10.2021 to 09.11.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.||13.10.2021 to 09.11.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 09.11.2021)||13.10.2021 to 11.11.2021|
UPPCL Camp Assistant vacancy details
Camp Assistant Grade 3
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum age||40 Years|
|Fees||SC/ST – Rs 826
General/OBC – Rs 1180
PWD- Rs 12
Exam Pattern of UPPCL Camp Assistant
|Paper Name||No. Of questions||Marks|
Contact Details of UPPCL Authorities
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] and Phone No. 022 – 61306208 from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.