Indian Navy Recruitment 10+2 Sailor Entry AA & SSR February 2022 Batch Advertisement is out now. this is the Good Opportunity for the students who want to join the Indian Navy after 10+2. the Notification for the Posts of SSR & AA has been released by the Authority for the total no. of 2500 posts which is really good no. of posts.
Candidates who want to Join Indian Navy SSR & AA 2022 After 10+2 can apply online from 16 October 2021 to 25 October 2021.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR / AA Apply Online
As a Sailor, you will become part of a Highly Technical Organization. You will be required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating Submarines and Aircraft.
The work is divided amongst different teams that do different kinds of jobs. It could be operations of various equipment such as radars, sonars or communications or firing of weapons such as missiles, guns or rockets.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR / AA Educational Qualifications
For Apply Online for the posts of SSR/ AA You must carry these qualifications –
- Qualified in 10+2 Examination.
- With Math & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/ State Government.
|Post Name||Indian Navy 10+2 SSR / AA|
|Last Date To Apply||25/10/2021|
Age Criteria for SSR/ AA
those candidates who are interested to fill the Application Form For these posts must lies between –
- Minimum Age – 17 Years
- Maximum Age – 20 Years
Note – The age for SSR candidate should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment or The Age of the candidate must between 01/02/2002 to 31/01/2005.
Application Fee for SSR/ AA
General / OBC : 00
SC / ST : 00
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registration Online.
How to Apply Online For Indian Navy 10+2 SSR / AA
This is very easy to Apply Online For these Posts, You can fill your Application Form at home by following these steps –
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Navy Sailor Entry Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form for Indian Navy Latest Sailor Entry Vacancies 2021-2022.
- Keep Ready the scanned copy of the required Documents such as Qualification Documents, ID Proof, Address Proof etc.
- Now, Visit the Official Website of The Indian Navy https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register Yourself using Important Details & obtain Login ID and Password.
- Now Login Your self and fill the important Credentials as per your Documents.
- Upload Photo & Signature (According to the required Size)
- Check carefully the preview of Your Application Form before final Submit.
- Now, Submit and take a print out copy and keep safe this for future until the selection procedure ends.
Post Details for Navy SSR/ AA
Navy SSR, AA Eligibility
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) February 2022 Batch
01/02/2002 to 31/01/2005
|10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
Artificial Apprentice (AA) February 2022 Batch
01/02/2002 to 31/01/2005
|10+2 Intermediate Exam with 60% Aggregate Marks and Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
Physical Ability For Navy SSR/ AA Sailor Entry
As we know that, in the Defense Line, the Physical Standard of the Candidate is more important than any other requirement. so these are the major physical standards for SSR/ AA Sailor Entry –
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times
- Push Ups :
Selection Procedure For SSR/ AA Sailor Entry
Selection of the candidates will be made on the behalf of following tests and Exams-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Exam Pattern Of Written Test
|Language Of Paper||Bilingual|
|Level Of Paper||10+2 Level|
|Sections||4 Sections –|
Syllabus Of Written Test
there will be Four Sections in the Paper and each section will have 25 Questions of 25 Marks. so we will look section wise syllabus –
Section – A (English)
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc.), Use of pronouns.
Section – B (Science)
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
Section – C (Mathematics)
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
Section – D (General Knowledge)
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbors, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defense, Wars and Neighbors, current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
Important Dates Related to Exam
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Answer Key||Notified Soon|
To Download Model Paper for SSR/ AA visit www.saconindia.org
Why to Join Indian Navy
You are choosing more than just a ‘job’. We offer a unique way of exploring your life and provide ample opportunities to explore your potential in every sphere of life. We provide professional challenges along with security and comfort that is almost unparalleled.
For many people, the greatest attraction of a career in the Indian Navy is the variety of opportunities that make your career challenging. You can face the challenges and develop methods to exploit your full potential. Work in the Indian Navy offers you a chance to grow as a professional, by learning new skills and acquiring unrivalled experience in the process of applying those skills.
In the Indian Navy, you’ll find there’s much more to be gained than a regular salary. In fact, the experience that you gain in the Navy can help you shape your future, through adequate financial benefits, unparalleled careers potential, and personal growth that you’ve been waiting for.
Think about it. As long as you have the drive to make a difference in the world and in your own life, there will be a place for you in the Indian Navy. You can develop valuable skills and build a secure future.
If you are starting your career with zero professional experience or seeking to enhance your current skill-set and education, the Navy is a sure way to take your career to the next level.
Ways Of Becoming An Officer In The Indian Navy
In today’s world, there are many possibilities for you to choose from, such as high-visibility, rapid-growth jobs in banking, computers, corporate management or civil services etc.
While examining your options, have you considered the Indian Navy? The Indian Navy will give you all you need and help you make the most of what you have. Are you in search of a challenge? Are you young and bright and just out of school or university? Have wide personal interests and hobbies, prepared to work hard and expect far more from your career than a remunerative pay packet? You need a challenge – work that grows with you and provides variety and excitement.
That is what precisely the Navy offers you. The Navy offers an extraordinary range of exciting career opportunities together with the chance to travel widely, meet new people and to enjoy the warmth and camaraderie that is so special to this Service.
Why Do we Need A Navy
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, our first Prime Minister, had rightly said,” To be secure on Land, we must be Supreme at Sea”. This famous quote always remind us that we are primarily a Maritime Nation. A strong navy is an important element of every Maritime Nation.
India has a coast line of about 7500 km and an Exclusive Economic Zone(EEZ) of over 2 million sq. kms. In addition, we are endowed with abundant oceanic wealth comprising a large number of island territories and vast sea bed area, over 97 % of our national trade is carried by sea routes!
We must protect our natural wealth and keep our trade routes open in order to progress and per. It is therefore, imperative that India maintains a strong Navy which is always in a high state of preparedness.
In times of distress and natural disaster such as floods, droughts, cyclones, earthquakes etc. The Navy is always called upon for rescue and relief operations. Little wonder then, the Indian Navy is so relevant to us all ! And that also explains why the public hold a great deal of affections for the Navy and its officers and sailors.
Of all the diverse elements that go into the making of a strong and effective Navy, no single factor is as important as its men. For the Navy to be world class, it requires top rate officers and men. And you could just be the one the Navy is looking for. Putting it simply, the nation needs the Navy and the Navy needs the best of you.
For More Updates About The Exams visit regularly www.saconindia.org