Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant
Here we will discuss about the number of posts for UPPCL Assistant Accountant, important dates, exam dates, age limit, eligibility criteria and other important details. So keep reading this article till end to know about UPPCL recruitment 2021.
General Instructions for UPPCL Assistant Accountant
1) Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘START’ button to proceed further.
2) Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 Months). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature.
3) Category once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed.
How to apply for UPPCL Assistant Accountant ?
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & Mobile No. and must ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) & mobile No.
Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
Application once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted. Follow below steps to successfully register and apply for the post.
Step 1: Registration
1) Visit the official website of UPPCL.
2) Click on the Vacancy/Details in Menu section.
3) Select the Assistant Accountant Post and Click on View Button.
4) You will be redirected to the Instructions page. Read them carefully and Click On start Button.
5) Sign-up by Candidate Name, Mother name, DOB, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
6) On completion of Step-I candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered email ID & Mobile No.
Keep your Id and password safe and later these id and password will be used to login for the second step.
STEP-II :Filling-up of Application
1) After registration, candidate may click on Go To Application tab icon at top right corner.
2) select his category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details
3) Upload photo/signature)
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on light background (not older than 03 Months).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be upto 30kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
4) Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to SBI MOPS gateway to deposit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Challan etc..
5) After uploading Photograph, Signature and related document, click on “Pre-View” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on “Submit”.
6) Pay Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS and through SBI Challan.
7) Guidelines for remittance of fee are as under:
- Post submission, the candidate will be re-directed to SBI MOPS gateway to make the online payment of application fees.
- Kindly verify the details and make the payment for application fees via the different payment modes.
- After successful payment of application fees, the candidate will be redirected to his application form.
Important Dates for UPPCL Assistant Accountant
|Date of Submitting the Application Form Online||18.10.2021 to 28.10.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.||18.10.2021 to 28.10.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 28.10.2021)||18.10.2021 to 30.10.2021|
|Online CBT Exam Date||First week of December 2021|
Age Criteria for Assistant Accountant
Age is to be Counted as per 1st July 2021.
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
Assistant Accountant Post Details
Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|UPPCL AA Exam date||First Week Of December 2021|