How to open Hdfc Bank Savings Account Online, Documents needed and Process
HDFC Bank Account: Pandemic Proved to boon for the people who are fond of doing things online. One of the most difficult job is to open a bank account by visiting branch manually. But now most of the bank provides opening your bank account online with ease. Here we have guided you to get you bank account in hdfc bank online.
To get your HDFC bank savings account, keep reading this article till end, so that you didn’t face any difficulty in doing so.
How to open HDFC Bank Savings account Online?
You have to follow 4 easy steps to get your hdfc Savings bank account :-
1) Verification via Pan and Adhar
2) Fill Your Details
3) Complete Video KYC on Call
4) Fund your account
Now we will discuss above steps one by one. Just follow these below steps to get desired results.
1) First You need to visit HDFC bank official online portal. You can do so by clicking this link.
Mobile number verification
2) You need to enter your mobile number, your PAN to link your mobile number with bank account. Verify your mobile number with 6 digit OTP and Click on Continue.
KYC document selection
3) Select Your KYC document, we recommend you to select Adhar, enter your adhar number. You have to verify your Adhar by submitting OTP sent your mobile number linked with adhar.
4) Now you have to select account type. Choose from the given account types and click on proceed.
City and Branch Selection
5) Select your State, city and branch name. It is necessary to have Hdfc branch in your city.
6) Now you will shown a message in Pop-up window regarding minimum charges and fund you need to maintain in your account. For regular savings account , you have to maintain 5000 rupees in your bank account.
Personal and Occupation Details
7) Enter your personal details like uploading your photo, Name, DOB, Martial Status, Father, nationality, PAN and Email. Fill these details and click on proceed.
8) Now you need to select your occupations details, Student or employed. If you are employed, fill you date of joining, firm you are working with and annual income.
9) Fill up your adress details like, Adress type, road name, city, state, pin code and other necessary details.
10) Obviously you have to choose one nominee. Enter her/his name, your relation with nominee, dob and her or his address.
11) Preview your details once, before final submission. of form. If you found every thing ok, just click on Submit button for final submission.
Now comes the very important step of Video KYC( Know your customer). There are few vital things that you should keep in mind while facing video kyc.
1) Availablity of strong network and proper lightning around you.
2) Keep your Orginal PAN card ready with you.
3) Also keep one white blank sheet and pen ready to verify your signature when asked.
You will recieve your video kyc link on your registered mobile number through text message. Just open that link and try to avail above things before making call for video kyc.
Adding Fund to account
Now, you have to add fund to your account. Minimum amount that you can add is 5000. Click on add fund button and pay with any given method.
Just complete above steps and in next window you will see your Account Number, your customer ID( net banking I’d) and your bank IFSC code.
- Spandana Andhra Pradesh, Register your grievances
- Mee Bhoomi Lands Records and E passbook
- AP E Challan, pay challan Online
How to start net banking of HDFC bank?
Once you get your account customer id, you can start your net banking service. We have told that how you can get your customer id in above article.
1) Open HDFC NetBanking .
2) Enter your customer ID and click on forget password to create your new password.
3) Choose mobile number and G-mail option to get your password. Fill security captcha and click on continue.
4) Now you have to enter your Mail I’d which is registered with bank account.
5) Now you have to verify With One Time Password, sent to Gmail and mobile separately.
6) Set you Hdfc NetBanking password and confirm it.
Now you are ready with your Net Banking of hdfc bank. Login to your account and start using NetBanking service.
Popular QNA about opening online account with HDFC Bank.
Q. Minimum amount required for opening account in hdfc bank.
The minimum balance required to open a Regular Savings Account in HDFC Bank is Rs. 10,000 for metro Urban branches Rs. 5,000 For Semi Urban branches Rs. 2,500 for Rural branches is required to open a Savings Regular Account.
Q. Can I open zero balance account in hdfc bank.
HDFC Bank zero balance savings account can be opened by any resident individual who is not having an existing relationship with the bank and do not have complete KYC. HDFC Bank provides a Rupay ATM-cum-debit card to all the account holders of zero balance savings bank account
Q. What are the benefits of opening account in HDFC bank?
- Open a ready-to-use digital savings or salary account instantly
- Add & Send money online
- Avail card less cash withdrawals
- Pay bills, recharge and schedule payments from account.
- Shop online securely
- Get minimum 3% p.a. interest on your saving account
Q. What is the limit of HDFC savings account?
For savings account 25000 per transaction and 2 lakh per day. For current account 2 lakh per transaction and 6 lakh per day.
Q. Which bank account is best?
State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account.
HDFC Bank Savings Account.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account.
DBS Bank Savings Account.
RBL Bank Savings Account.
IndusInd Bank Savings Account.
Q. Who is owner of hdfc bank?
HDFC was promoted by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI). Hasmukhbhai Parekh played a key role in the foundation of this company which started with the main aim of solving the housing shortage in India and started rising steadily thereafter.
Q. Which bank is better, HDFC or SBI bank?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of SBI Loan is 9.60%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of HDFC Bank at 10.25%. Hence, SBI is offering a cheaper loan.
|HDFC Saving account
|HDFC net banking||Official Portal|