Indian Navy Invited the Online Applications for the Matric Recruit for April 2022. those candidates who are interested to fill the Application Form, and want to join the Indian Navy can go through the Entire Selection Process.
Indian Navy MR Online Form For April has been released by the relevant Authority and the Date for Online Application begin 29/10/2021. Only Unmarried Males can fill the Form. In this Article we will talk about the Exam Date, Online Application Process, Important Documents Details and many more information which will lead you to the way of success. for the Update about the Other Exams and sample/ model Papers, regular visit www.saconindia.org .
For General / OBC- 00
For SC / ST- 00
- No Application Fee For the Indian Navy MR Sailor Entry 2022. Only Register Online.
MR Online Form 2021 Eligibility
Sailor Entry MR 2021 Eligibility –
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification or Regular visit the website.
Age Limit (MR)
As per the Notification Released by the Board, The age of the candidate must between 01/04/2002 to 31/03/2005.
MR Post Details
Indian Navy MR released the Notification the total number of posts : 300
|Post Name||MR 2021 Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Chef||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed
in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Age Between- 01/04/2002 to 31/03/2005|
As these post are related to the Defense Line, so it is necessary to check out the Physical Eligibility of the Selected Candidate as per the Rules of the Indian Navy. to check the Physical fitness of the candidate the following steps are to be measured and Examined –
- Height – 157 CMS
- Running – 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak – Baihtak) – 20
- Chest – with Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Visual Standards – (Distant Vision Only)-
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
To Apply Online For the post of Indian Navy MR, Follow these steps –
- Before Filling the Online Application Form For the Indian Navy MR Post, Read the Notification Carefully.
- Keep the Matric Certificate Ready.
- Register Yourself on the Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Provide Valid Email Address.
- Provide Authentic Information as per your Matric Certificate such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc.
- Upload Photographs and signature.
- Read the preview of Application Form carefully before Final Submit.
- take the printout of your Online Application Form and Keep Safe for the Future references.
The Following Step will be taken to Select a Candidate for the MR Posts –
- Cut-Off Based calling for Candidate up to 1500 candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
A written test will be conducted after shortlisting the 1500 Candidates on the basis of the Merit of the Matric certificate. the nature of the test will be as equal as the Matric Level.
|Language Of The Paper||Bilingual (Hindi & English)|
|Subjects||Two Sections (Math- Science & G.K.)|
|Type Of The Paper||Objective Type|
|Level Of The Paper||Matric Level|
|No. Of Questions||50|
Section – A (Math & Science)
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat, Temperature, metals and Non Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
Section – B (General Knowledge)
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbors.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
- History, Defense, Wars and neighbors, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/Song/Flag/Monuments.
- Sports : Championships / Winners/Terms/ Number of Players.
|Last Date Of Application||02/11/2021|
|Candidate Eligibility||Only Unmarried Male|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Merit List Date||Notified Soon|
|Training Start Date||April 2022|
For More Updates About the Exams, Regular Visit Our Website www.saconindia.org