APPSC Non-Gazetted Posts Recruitment Notification, Apply Online
APPSC Recruitments 2021: APPSC has released the notification of 37 Non-Gazetted Posts Recruitments on 12th October 2021. In this article will provide information about the recruitments notification, eligibility, pay scale, how to apply online, fee deposit, important dates and other details.
APPSC Recruitments 2021
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Interested candidates can apply online and pay the fees online. Follow the below steps to apply for APPSC Non-Gazetted Posts.
How to apply for APPSC Non-Gazetted Post ?
1) Visit the official site of the commission.- https://psc.ap.gov.in/
2) If you are registered candidate, login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number.
3) In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website
4) Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
5) Enter your User ID and password to login.
6) once you login to your account, Click on notification related to APPSC Non-Gazetted Post.
7) Fill up your form carefully, upload documents and submit it.
8) The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply.
9) Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form
10) Take the print out of your application form for future reference.
Selection Process for APPSC Recruitments
The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately. 1.5.
The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. The medium of Examination will be English & Telugu except.
|Assistant Public Relation Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
or an equivalent qualification
|Assistant Statistical Officers In A.P Economics & Statistical Sub Service||i) Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects.
ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
|Food Safety Officer in A.P Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (health) Administration||Must possesses a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio –Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service:,
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post.
- He/ She is a citizen of India
Age and Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Age Criteria||Scale of pay ( Rs)|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||18-42||25,140-
|Assistant Statistical Officers In A.P Economics & Statistical Sub Service||18-42||24,440-
|Food Safety Officer||18-42||28,940-
|Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II
Age Criteria for APPSC Recruitments
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
|Physically Challenged||10 Years|
Mode of Payment Fee
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
iv) In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
|Name of The Exam||APPSC Non Gazetted Posts|
|Application Start||12 October 2021|
|Application Ends||7 December 2021|
|Mode of Examinations||Online|
|Number of Posts||37|
|Admit Card||Released Soon|