UPSC Recruitments 2021: UPSC has recently released notification on its official website for the recruitments of various posts like Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Medical officer and others. Intreted candidates can visit the Commission website for latest updates.
UPSC Recruitments 2021
|UPSC Various Posts
Here are the details about the latest recruitments released by UPSC. total number of posts, age limit, eligibility criteria, qualifications, experience, Salary and other important details. Keep reading this article till end to every single details about the recruitments.
UPSC Recruitments 2021: How to Apply
1) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2) Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken.
3) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age.
4) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
5) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the
Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
6) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
7) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
8) Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
9) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
UPSC Recruitments 2021: Vacancy Details
|Assistant Defense Estate
|Senior Scientific Officer